– I’m Issac Ryan Brown.
– And I’m Jason Maybaum. – And we are…
both: The Do It Duo. – And today, we are gonna be
fashion designers. – And creating our very own
unique styles. both: Let’s do it! – Do we just go back
through here? – Okay.
– Move. Move. Move. [dynamic techno music] – Hi, guys.
– I’m Jason. Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you.
I’m Yaniece. I’m your fashion
fairy godmother for the day. – All right!
– All right? – Well, this is the pumpkin. Make it a carriage. Like, look at you.
I want this, but on me. How do we get
from this to there? – I got you. You know, this took years
to perfect, but you know what? Fashion is about you
being yourself and bringing out your own
uniqueness, okay? And I also have someone here
who has great, unique style, and she’s gonna help me out
today. – I know who it is.
– Who is it? – It’s Tyra Banks.
– Bet you it’s Tyra Banks. [electronic dance music] [record scratch] Is Tyra coming out after her?
No, okay, just her. – You know, Tyra Banks is known
for her constructive criticism, but I don’t think my criticism
will be as constructive. – Ha-ha! ‘Cause there’s
not much to improve on. – In the fashion industry,
this is what we call basics. Or essentials.
– [gasps] – There’s nothing wrong
with basics. – No.
– But you have to elevate them a bit. – We have a bunch of options
for you. – I have some racks of clothes
back here, and I want you to bring out
your own unique style. – Let’s go, Jason. This with this.
Know what I’m saying? – He’s layering. He’s layering.
– I’m layering. – I got it.
– That’s a monotone look. I like that.
– We want this one. – I like it.
– Fire! – Do you see a flannel
over there, maybe? – “Flannel.”
That sounds like a booger. – Oh! Okay. [intense music] – Ohhhh! – Oh, this man is a genius! Can’t find anything
I really, really like, so I’m just gonna take
all of it. – Good luck, guys. – Whoo! [camera shutter clicks] – Ooh! – I can wear it up.
I can wear it down. – Okay. I’m not really sure
what to say. [trendy music] [camera shutter clicks] – I want to be free
like the sky, but then still be patriotic. [record scratch] – Give it another shot.
You got this! [cheers and applause] both: Ooh! – I am very, very
impressed, Jason. Clean-cut, actual fashion.
– Yeah. – I’m proud.
– Thank you. – Do I see some
color coordination? Yeah! I like this outfit.
It’s great. – Brought a little…
– Issac in your outfit. – Yeah, exactly. Now the challenge is for you to come up with your own
unique look. – All right, designers,
let’s do it! [pop music] – I want a patch on the back.
– Boom! – That just happened. – Whoo! Check it out.
– You know what I want to make? I want something that
aren’t shorts but aren’t pants. – You mean capris?
– Capris. – No.
– You literally mean capris. – Yes.
– Well, my look is complete. Wish me luck. – Oh!
– Hey. – I’m sensing high fashion. – I’m loving how the patches
actually tie in together. – I–you know what?
I do like your outfit! I’m admitting it.
I really do, and I like the little
lightning bolt on your arm. – Thank you.
– Well, you know what? At the end of the day… both: The Do It Duo did it! – Wow. – That–that’s how we end